Just last week, we wrote about some unorthodox skills every girl boss should try out. But, where exactly can you find these classes and workshops?
Here are six sites you can visit to learn new skills online:
Udemy has over 80,000 courses ranging from marketing, data science, creative content, and more. With over 24 million students, this online learning and teaching marketplace is accredited and certifications of completion are given to their students.
This on-demand learning platform has a course for almost everything – watercolour, baking, video editing, and beyond.
All the courses are self-paced and available through subscription.
LinkedIn Learning has over 13,000 courses ranging from business, design, tech, and more.
With a lifetime access, you get to build your own learning library with courses taught by experts!
Nicole’s Classes has six brilliant instructors offering courses like photography, floral arrangement, and more.
You can even try a few free classes!
With self-directed learning and step-by-step written instructions, up your skills with over 27,000 courses and create with over 500,000 design elements with Envato Tuts+.
Coursera partners with the world’s top universities and organisations to offer the best accredited courses.
They think of each course as an interactive textbook. One can connect with thousands of other students to discuss and get help.
What’s a place you would suggest? Let us know in the comments!
Got a story to share? Let us know here.
Read more Lifestyle stories on MissMafia.
- OMG, We Partnered With ana tomy On A Limited Edition Notebook! - December 9, 2018
- 10 Local Female Music Artists You Should Have In Your Playlist - December 1, 2018
- Learn New Skills While Never Leaving Your Room - November 25, 2018
- 5 Uncommon Skills Every Girl Boss Should Try Out - November 17, 2018
- Eat While Empowering Lives With The Help Of This Social Enterprise - November 7, 2018